Sign in to follow this  

STOCK IS NO FUN

no and no with a litlle more no. The stock drz has to go. I am no poet but the stock power sucks throttle response is well you know and the torque on it leaves ya yearning for more. But have no fear yosh is the path to salvation with rejet and snorkel remove then cut a 3x3 in the top of air box the gains are worth the 500 and change for the yosh :cry: :cry: :cry:

Don't beat me but, I am very pleased with the DRZ's performance. I do, however notice a small lack in throttle response. Keep in mind I am not a 2-strokin', heel clickin' madman. I am doing what I can to reduce weight but, it's no major concern. My one complaint is the DRZ's sand performance with the Deathwings. I plan to rectify that shortly! I closing, the DRZ is one badass craft and I have no regrets about purchasing it! :cry:

Dan

Me too.

I am really hoping the dynojet will improve throttle response because other than that the power itself is totally fine for me.

I am really hoping the dynojet will improve throttle response because other than that the power itself is totally fine for me.

You say that... But if you rode a DRZ with the FCR and all the other goodies you would see the error of your ways. :cry: :cry:

haha, i doubt it. I rode my cousins 250 two stroke bike and it was way too much power for me. I was terrified offroad, thought i was gonna flip myself on my ass all the time. Wouldnt want that much.

When i get to be a much better rider im sure it would be a different story :cry:

Am I the only one who hates the performance of a stock S? :cry:

Some people are vary happy with the stock S, and that is all they want.

I look at it in a deferent way...becouse of this states DVM, they have forced me to build a sleeper.