Sign in to follow this  

Need BBR parts in Canada

I really want a frame cradle and a chain guide for a 125 TTR but is seems hard to find in Canada. Does any one know where I can get these parts. I don't have a credit card. I got my girlfriends boss to bid on some on ebay 4 me but someone out bid me at the last minnute and every thing on ebay seems to only ship to the U.S. :cry:

if you are in the toronto area, go to http://www.powersports.ca/ . i got my bbr springs, frame cradle, exhaust, and chain guide here (they ship too, but you probably gotta have a credit card, or send a money order). they are a bbr distributor.

you could also ask your local bike shop to contact bbr and see about becoming a distributor of there parts.

when i see stuff on ebay that i'm interested in and they list that they only ship to the states, i send them an email asking if they would consider sending to canada, and if the would, how much, and how would they send it (try your best to avoid any courier service (ie. ups) as they charge alot for brokerage fee's (united states postal parcel service gives the best rate for brokeraging a package into canada)).

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks I will give them a call they said they will do C.O.D as long as I can convince them I will pay so they dont get stuck with shipping charges. I might try talking to my local shop into checking out BBR as well.