Sign in to follow this  

It's been fun... but no more DRZ

I was actually very sad to see him go today. but i dont ride my DRZ much anymore and just bought a quad instead. i took the DRZ out one more time today for a little ride... doing wheelies, stoppies, and backing it into turns... what fun that is! but that chapter of my life is over. a big thanks to Eddie for making Yoshi run like a champ. however, im not leaving ThumperTalk.

my YFZ 450 is a thumper and theres a section for that. gotta say though... the DRZ forum is the best forum here on TT. you guys are awesome.

i guess im an "official" mullethead now. my garage is decked out with Yamaha posters and a 2004 R6 and the new 2005 YFZ 450.... both in blue. see ya guys around! :cry:

damn I could never shake you at prarie city....now with a YZ you're probably untouchable.

it was fun riding with ya Bob. however, most dirt bike guys dont ride with guys on quads. ive crashed too much on a dirt bike... quads just seem like a lot more fun. ill be hanging out at PC a lot more lately. that quad track isnt all that bad.

oh I thought you meant a YZ-450F ro some sort of MX bike........ you dropped your DRZ for a quad? Dude you need to get laid or something your brain has melted.

oh I thought you meant a YZ-450F ro some sort of MX bike........ you dropped your DRZ for a quad? Dude you need to get laid or something your brain has melted.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

...quads just seem like a lot more fun.

Boy, there's something you don't hear every day.

Well, don't be a stranger!

After recently purchasing my DRZ, I'm putting the quad up for sale. I guess a lot depends on your riding area. To me there's nothing like going straight to the dirt from the road.