Sign in to follow this  

Who said you cant jump a DRZ...?

This was posted earlier today. But leave it to Pastrami to jump a DRZ like that. You gotta hand it to that brain dead guy!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol:

I still would NOT take a ride in his corvette!! :cry:

00deer27.gif

This was posted earlier today. But leave it to Pastrami to jump a DRZ like that. You gotta hand it to that brain dead guy!!

It sure was, by someone that didnt see I posted it YESTERDAY... :cry: :cry:

ummmmm,not $15,000.$4000 or so any way.wouldnt make a difference to pastrami.i garuntee he would do the same on stock suspension.

How about a ride with him on a back flip?

From http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/features/article/0,13190,675342,00.html

"French motojournalist Stephan Legrand of Moto Verte Magazine spent a couple of days at Travis Pastrana’s house in Maryland, during which he actually did a two-up backflip on Travis’ RM250 on July 28th. In case you don’t believe us, here’s proof. Backflips are apparently so easy now for Travis that he can do it with an extra 185 pounds sitting on the gas tank. Would you get on a motorcycle with Travis and do a backflip with him?"

080204backfliplebig.jpg

That jump made me wonder about Pastrami's manhood. He should have at least jumped with a chick!!! :cry: Kind of like sky diving with a man straped to your butt. Its just not for me!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

That jump made me wonder about Pastrami's manhood. He should have at least jumped with a chick!!! :cry: Kind of like sky diving with a man straped to your butt. Its just not for me!!! :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry:

:cry: :cry: :lol:

Were those pictures taken from the Wednesday night SuperMoto Tenesse race?