Another TT member coming to Hawaii

I dedcided to be very selective with who I take riding. But for some reason I want to take this guy. Not for sacrificial purposes or anything like that but he just never got to go while living here. I think its a shame that he never got to enjoy Hawaiian trails while being soooo close to them...

I'm talking bout LOYNZ!!!!!!!! Weeeeeee Haaaaaaa! ? Should be a fun time... ? :cry:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tc, lorne was telling me last night he really hopes you let him use the big XRL, or at least the DRZ. none of those small lightweight bikes, he gets enough of that between his trials and ktm

? ?

?? You are a bad man. I like you.?

Yep, I heard Lorne say that he can and will handle anything you throw at him. ?

Make him suffer and then suffer some more. ? I want pictures of him in compromising positions! ?

By no means should you let him off easy. He will sandbag when asked about his skill level. Take him on the gnarliest stuff you've got! ? :cry:

Ive seen the look of dispair for 4 weekends in a row.

The west coast rep for dunlop was here las weekend and though he never cried uncle he was huffin and a puffin pretty good towards the end.

We never went into anything to ugly like in TC`s pics but it was pretty humid and the pace was steady .

So whats it gonna be Loynz ,should we ask your friends where we should take you ?

Do you see any pics that tickle your fancy?

Would you like the preacher man with a little Akua tossed in ,maybe you need to blow out come candles.

do you like beutiful things or maybe you have favorite number or a phase.

We gonna have some fun for sure ?

Just be ready for any of these things and all of these things... ?

**** AND ****

LEECHES n. 1. Any of various chiefly aquatic bloodsucking or carnivorous annelid worms of the class Hirudinea, of which one species (Hirudo medicinalis) was formerly used by physicians to bleed patients. 2. One that preys on or clings to another; a parasite.

? Specially in photo #2 ?

Yep, I heard Lorne say that he can and will handle anything you throw at him.

Yeah, that really surprised me. Usually, Lorne is pretty reserved, but when he started talking about Hawaii, all he could say was "They ain't seen nothing like SirLoynz yet!"

I kept reminding him about the heat and humidity, and then he started talking about wearing a turtleneck under his jersey, just so he might be able to break a sweat.

I told Lorne that I have a video of some very techical sidehilling, I think it was called the "Shark", and Lorne was saying that he might break out some "standie" wheelies there.

?

Honestly, I wonder who will be most impressed. If it is Lorne, I ain't never coming TC!

?

When he was up here there was some talk that his half worn out rear tire was a bit of a factor. We wouldn't want that to be an issue in Hawaii. Torture if you can put a new S-12 on whatever bike Loynz ends up riding I will cover the cost. It's the least that his Pac NW riding buddies can do for him just to ensure that he has a memorable experience. I will collect from the other Washington mutts the next time I see them.