Sign in to follow this  

UK Trail Pictures

Not as exotic as some i'm sure, but here they are anyway.

Pictured yesterday on the West Pennine Moors - Lancashire - UK

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

USA, and in a state that has very few places to ride. Pretty much have to trailer the bike for an hour or longer...and that is to get to MX tracks, longer drive to get to any trails. :cry:

My sister-in-law just moved out to Ireland, so hopefully I will be crossing the pond sometime for a visit. Wonder if I could buy an extra plane seat for a bike. :cry:

I`m in Watford Herts. Kills me to see pics like that. Nothing like that round here for proberly 150-200miles! That`s the main reason for the Sm conversion I`m planing!

Hey, the UK is pretty exotic to some of us poor suckers. Looks like some fun trails, and damn nice scenery. :cry:

some nice pics you have, thanks for posting :cry: couldn't help but notice only one bike and no pics of you, i hope you were not riding alone :cry:

After seeing those it made me want to share these... :cry: They are from a recent trip to the Breacon Beacons in Wales, UK.

LlachinddaFarmJuly3104001.jpg

Breacons31072004027.jpg

Breacons31072004018.jpg

Hey, thanks for the compliments lads, maybe our trails in the UK are ok after all :cry:

I was riding alone on Monday, but didn't stray off the beaten track. I understand the importance of company off road though :cry:

The Brecons look cool too, I'm nearer to North Wales and the Lake District, but still need to carry the bike somehow.... :cry: Maybe the Pennines will get some more use, only a half hour ride out there :cry: