Sign in to follow this  

Yoshimura Exhaust

Anybody running the Pro or Comp Series on there '04 or '05? How do u like it? Did you notice any power difference? Quality?? Thanks!!

i rode an R with the stainless yoshimura exhaust. i really didn't think it was all that great, i noticed a bit more mid to top end power. it was noticably louder than stock though.

I have had a Yosh pipe. I swore I would never buy another one. Their mounting brackets suck and so does the way the pipe joins at the silencer. Everything broke immediatly and they would not back the pipe or even send me one of their cheap brackets to replace the broken one. I had the Ti system.

In all fairness the pipe does work but seemed like it was only on the top end.

Still, I wouldn't buy another one. There are better pipes out their from manufacturers that will back their product.

Don't waste your money.

TB

Thanks guys for the input. It's hard to believe a big name company like them with that much experience would put out a mediocre product. I have a CRF450 and will be getting two bikes for next season. A 450 and 250F. Since it is my first 250F what is the best aftermarket pipe out there for the mini "F"? :cry:

ok just because you guys had bad props doesnt mean he will. yoshimura has been building pipes for over 50 years they no what there doing. my friends dad has 3 yoshi on his bikes and they held up great. NONE of them have been broken at all. just because 5 people said they were bad dont mean there bad. o yea im also getting a yoshi pro series for my 250f soon. and i wouldent buy a pipe that was breaking.

I have a yosh pro carbonfiber pipe on my 250f. Very light weight,good strong construction. Better in the mid to high rpm range. Loud, but with the medium quiet insert it passes at 96db's with no performance changes. And it uses the stock heat shield wich is cool because I have two dents in mine instead of a bent pipe

Thanks for all the input guys. I am currently running a lowboy CHM on my 450. Love the pipe. Great quality, Sounds great, and Performance lacks nowhere. Does anyone have pics of the Dr. D, CHM, or the Yosh on their 250F? Thanks again guys

Hows the Dr. D's quality? Looks like the fit and finish is pretty nice. Got any shots of the whole side of the bike?

Anyone else have any opinions about their aftermarket exhausts???

I had the factory 4 complete system and sold it to get the Dr,D.The Dr ,D is better has more low to mid.For the price the Dr,D is the best .389.00 shipped for the complete system cant beat that.

How far does it stick out past the rear side panel? It looks like a very trick system. Does anyone have any pics of their yosh or chm systems? Thanks again guys for the help. :cry: