Sign in to follow this  

Early Gorman/Los Padres ride 10/23.

Nice semi loop up into the Los Padres forest above Gorman. About 85 miles total. I skip Snowy Trail, Piru Trail etc. Mostly the easier single tract/jeep trail stuff. Up to the top of Frasier Mtn, down the back, across that small stream, up the hill and out towards the campground at the end of Piru Creek Trail......then turn around and come back. Usually takes about 7 hours with rest breaks.

Any takers? I'm an advance novice and try to keep it safe.

Ummmmm, I think I wanna play, big rain just about to hit thar! (snow).... Do I have to get up before the sun? 😢

I've got an all day pass......so how about on the bikes at 9am? As you remember, this trip took about 7-8 hours with lot's of stopping. So as long as were back before dark, I'm fine.

I'll be calling Gorman/Los Padres on Thurs to confirm that the upper forest trails are open.

slowxr,

I am not available this week... but I'd love to do this loop with you the next time you go. PM me if you go again.

Jimbo

slowxr & Dustee

I would love to do it this week but have a better chance of getting under the radar next Saturday. You guys got plans for next week?