Hello Thumpettes!

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone! This is my first time posting in this forum, an I thought it was really cool to hear of other female riders. I have not even seen one girl on a dirtbike or quad since Ive been riding, so its cool to meet some other girl riders out there! ?

Does anyone else own a KLR 250? This is the bike I learned on and absolutely adore it. ?

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!! ? :cry: ? :cry: ?

But the car needs to have the timing belt changed and is having a fuel injection issue. My husband sprained his ankle and went to the doc because he figured it shouldn't still hurt after a week, especially since he wasn't taking care of it. So another SEVERAL HUNDRED dollars for the doc to tell him exactly what I've been saying, but I'm just stupid I guess. I have to go to the dentist, which I haven't done in 8 years, and only God know how much that is going to cost. I also, have to go get a bunch of blood tests done and our health insurance SUCKS. So I figure after all this this done, it should be at LEAST 3 grand. THAT could have bought me a sweet bike. ? ? ? ?

Well, I'm hoping to start a one day a week job that hopefully won't affect my fibromyalgia. It should cover my health insurance so that would give me at least $400 to $500 more a month. So maybe be able to catch back up in the spring??

I was getting this lawyer's stuff together because he hasn't done his taxes from 1999 to 2002, but every appointment he's made with me he hasn't shown up for and doesn't call, so I'm thinking he's going to be more trouble than he's worth. I have his documents from 1999, but I'm going to return them. If he's this irresponsible, I can just imagine what he'd going to be like when it comes to paying me.

Haha, its okay DRZ...we dont like the PMS, but we know you cant help it ?

Unless you get the depo provera shot like my gf, then no periods or PMS. Now -that- i like.

We tried the birth control thing for less than a month. The knife wielding, screaming, psychotic episodes kinda turned the man off to them.. ?...we haven't tried them ever again.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!! ? ??

But the car needs to have the timing belt changed and is having a fuel injection issue. My husband sprained his ankle and went to the doc because he figured it shouldn't still hurt after a week, especially since he wasn't taking care of it. So another SEVERAL HUNDRED dollars for the doc to tell him exactly what I've been saying, but I'm just stupid I guess. I have to go to the dentist, which I haven't done in 8 years, and only God know how much that is going to cost. I also, have to go get a bunch of blood tests done and our health insurance SUCKS. So I figure after all this this done, it should be at LEAST 3 grand. THAT could have bought me a sweet bike. ? ;) ? :cry: ? :cry: ? :cry:

Oooh, man, gf... I SO feel your pain, I was doing the ?? thing today, too, for the same reasons! I scraped up $86 to go the dentist (it had been 2 years for me) for a cleaning, only to have them tell me all my old fillings are falling out and one tooth is now CRACKED and needs a crown... grand total for everything, $1,500... I'm STILL paying off the ER visit for my collarbone... have some other health things arising now as well... things are lookin' UGLY, for the first time I thought I might have to sell one of the bikes! ? NOOOOO! I just need to hold on a little while longer, I keep telling myself... either I passed the bar and can start looking for a job with some benifits, or didnt and will STILL start looking for a job with benifits... this is for the BIRDS! ?

I've been looking into another dentist option, btw... Mexico! The same crown that will cost $900 here is $300 there! ? A co-worker has gone there several times, speaks fluent spanish, and says the medicine is the same just maybe not as 'high-tech'... crowns aren't complicated, so I'm seriously considering it as an option.

Whaddya think, road trip for us to TJ? Dental work then hit the bars? ?? :cry: ?

? :cry: ?

.... ? A co-worker has gone there several times, speaks fluent spanish, and says the medicine is the same just maybe not as 'high-tech'... crowns aren't complicated, so I'm seriously considering it as an option.

Whaddya think, road trip for us to TJ? Dental work then hit the bars? ? :cry:??

? ?

Hee, hee. I don't think so. I'm driving ALL the way to Oregon because I'm petrified of the dentist and she's the one I went to 8 years ago!!! Me being scared makes no sense, since I have NO fillings and the only dental work I've had done is a bonding where I smashed my face on the asphalt when I was a kid.

With my luck I'll be one of those people who get arrested for something and I rot in a Mexican jail for a while...?