Day trips to Ocotillo?

I've been thinking about where to ride this Saturday... ? Ocotillo would be great if I had someone to car-pool with! ?

What level are you? (Or how patient are you? ?) I would have to say I'm an intermediate beginner... maybe almost advanced... not afraid to open it up in a sand wash (but remember, I have a 250!) and do most of the tighter stuff in Octotillo, the path to the punkin patch ROCKS, as do the mud hills across the street, although I'm working on speed and still have a tendency to slow down too much in the whoops...

Your call! ?

I'd be open for that, too! I've never been to Plaster City... I'm assuming the 250 race is a team event? I'd have to pass on that... I don't have a team! ? But riding could be fun out there, looks like Plaster City (and Superstition!) is even a more direct route from SD than Ocotillo... ?

Hey, do you need sand paddles for superstition?? ?

Lets all try to meet up, those of us riding, I ussually stay away from racing areas, too much scene, I usuallly stage out under the power lines, I go through ocotillo east make that paved left and go out to the power lines and from there is some fun riding. anyone have other iideas? I think that Plaster city will be a zoo with the race but I dont really know.

Lets all try to meet up, those of us riding, I ussually stay away from racing areas, too much scene, I usuallly stage out under the power lines, I go through ocotillo east make that paved left and go out to the power lines and from there is some fun riding. anyone have other iideas? I think that Plaster city will be a zoo with the race but I dont really know.

Flynall will be there also, camping behind the Blue Inn. We can plan on meeting there if anyone wants to join for a ride! ?

Looks like we (miguelitro & myself)are heading out to Ocotillo on Saturday at least. We'll be leaving SD around (estimated) 8-8:30, meet up with Flyinall's crew behind the Blue Inn around 10.

miguelitro, are you up for an overnighter, or do you need to get back on Sat night? ? I'm up for either, but would have to bring the dog if I go overnight! ?