Sign in to follow this  

anyone for buffalo 10/23

hey guys back from vacation and ready to ride :cry: weather permitting i like to go! anyone want to join me :cry: my son is not going so i can go as long as i want on the trails :cry:

yo, I'd like to join you, but I have plans to go Morton IL with the family for the Punkin' Chunkin' festival thing. :cry: Should be interesting. :cry:

My bike is broken anyway (minorly), I let a n00b ride it this weekend and he dumped it twice on an EASY hill climb on our land down in Central IL... he broke the clutch lever and fugged up my radiator shroud. Dang n00b riders.

Have fun at BR though, hopefully I'll get back out to BR in novemeber. :cry:

I have plans to go Morton IL with the family for the Punkin' Chunkin' festival

:cry: :lol:well slap the dog and spit on the fire were going to a ho down :cry: :cry:

just kidding i got to do the same on thurs. at goberts farm in huntley with the kids :cry:

hope to see ya next time :cry:

Hey Kevin-

Not sure if I'll be going to BR Sat, pretty interested in Sunset since the practice days are about up.

I'll let ya know later on though

Matt any other time no problem I have my own business but I just came off vacation and my employees would pissed :cry: cause were are really busy and they have to work all weekend they wouldnt like it if they knew i was riding on fri. so since nobodys going on sat. I think I'm going sun. :cry:

catch ya next time :cry:

Have a good time! I might not even be able to go Friday now, might have a job interview.

LBZ- Checking in for Sunday :cry:

I'll show up about 9ish :cry:

Kevin- Are you bringing the little guy :cry:

Man LBZYZ,

You're becoming a riding fool in the last few months! Just trying to rub it in that I am leaving town aren't you? I'll find some nice places for us to ride down south in Indiana!

Well look who we have here, thinks he's fast enough for anyone :cry: I'm trying to get my fill of riding in till the lakes freeze over :cry: Gonna stud me some of dem dere tires, then I'm heading back out! I'll be at BR till the last day its open :cry:

I'll be down to the hoosier state to ride trails with ya so ya best find some good ones. You coming out Sunday? One last hurrah :cry: