Sign in to follow this  

Sitting here in San Clemente and the rain is coming down in sheets!

Sitting here at work looking out the window and it's pouring rain. Has been for the past 3 hours. We literally have a river going through our parking lot. Going to be a lot of accidents and mudslides. Be careful all you TT'ers driving today! :cry:

Yup. And I'm staring out my window watching the rain pour down in SD, wondering, "why the H-LL did I ride the street bike today??" :cry: :cry: :cry: Good thing my ride home is SHORT! :cry:

Sitting here at work looking out the window and it's pouring rain. Has been for the past 3 hours. We literally have a river going through our parking lot. Going to be a lot of accidents and mudslides. Be careful all you TT'ers driving today! :cry:

Hey Big, Where do you work in San Clemente? I'm up on the hill, Via callejon (pico & la Plata)

Yup. And I'm staring out my window watching the rain pour down in SD, wondering, "why the H-LL did I ride the street bike today??" :cry: :cry: :cry: Good thing my ride home is SHORT! :cry:

I wimped out and drove my truck. Nananananana :cry:

Sitting in my room on San Clemente Island, looking at all the clouds along the coast, 20+ miles away. Wish I could be riding right now. Stephen

It rained about 5 inches today. If I dont end up going out to the dez I'm gonna go play in the mud this weekend.

I rode in the rain today. I stopped at the fly shop, and had to stop at the door, because water was running off me. I left a good size puddle just inside their door :cry:. I was completely soaked inside of breathable rain gear. It was soo sweet. So are we riding tomorrow. :cry:

I sucked out this morning. When it's raining, alot- and you have the choice of roof, or no roof, it's pretty hard to resist.

Good to see few people popping out of the woodworks that are here in South O.C. Any of you guys ever want to go ride PM me. I usually ride 2, sometimes 3, times a week. Mostly trails, sometimes track. :cry:

Just up the road in Rancho Santa Margarita.

But, riding with Biggity? I don't know, it seems you're a little crazy? :cry:

so tell me who hear in san clemente races dez,track or du you just trail ride? :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry::lol: :lol:

NOw that's funny! I might have a couple of good stories but I really suck at riding. I've been assigned as the sweeper w/ everyone I ride with. :lol: Once in awhile they let me take lead (usually when they need a good laugh :lol:)I've only been doing this for about 5 months now. Just having a blast and I like riding with all sorts of skill levels. Learned a lot so far watching good riders. :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry::lol: :lol:

NOw that's funny! I might have a couple of good stories but I really suck at riding. I've been assigned as the sweeper w/ everyone I ride with. :lol: Once in awhile they let me take lead (usually when they need a good laugh :lol:)I've only been doing this for about 5 months now. Just having a blast and I like riding with all sorts of skill levels. Learned a lot so far watching good riders. :lol:

You too, eh? Okay, you convinced me --- we should ride sweep together sometime! :cry: