Sign in to follow this  

Valentino Rossi Riding Supermoto

This would be a deadly combination, could you imagine rossi sliding into a corner on a 450. Does any one know if he has ridden this before???

I was wondering the same thing.... Maybe when it's off season he'll come out to CA and play with us! His plates are taken though! :cry: He'll have to ride 46x :cry:

I was reading on mcn (i think), a small report a couple months ago saying that rossi rides a wr450 supermoto in london, where he lives. i could only imagine what a savage he's like on a supermoto...

hmmm i hear he's rode a little supermoto but i live in England and have heard nothing about it.

Biaggi i know does a fair bit. As did Foggy.

I read a few years ago when Rossi was riding for Honda. It was still the 500 class then. His practice bike was CR500 2t with a slick on the back to ride in the dirt and practice sliding.

His father is putting on a big Supermoto race in mid November so I'll guess we'll see what happens then.

I was reading on mcn (i think), a small report a couple months ago saying that rossi rides a wr450 supermoto in london, where he lives. i could only imagine what a savage he's like on a supermoto...

It might have looked like Rossi, but it was really me. Sorry for the confusion. :cry: :cry:

If Rossi rode a 450 in London he'd of been injured a hella lot of times now to....think like New York but more busy. It's regular to see motorcycle couriers get knocked off.

I'd doubt Rossi rides a bike on the road although i could be wrong, but he's also into cars in a big way. He's even done a round of the world rally champs.

:cool:Hi,I'm new here!I'm in Italy and Valentino is going to ride november 11th at his father trck in PESARO!I hope there will be tv coverage, so we can all enjoy his superlative riding!BTW, the main event is:Rossi vs Kevin Schwantz!!!! :cry:

If anyone saw "Faster" the movie....Rossi has issues when it comes to dirt. One of the funniest parts was when he ventured into a rally car and racked the [@#$%&*!] out of it. Maybe 2 wheels will make a difference?!?!?

Rossi does indeed ride a Yam motard around London. And although Foggy also rode a CCM motard, having raced against him I can tell you he was really remarkably bad at it :cry:

i have an old picture of rossi racing a Husqvarna 510 supermoto (when he was on Aprilia) i think that race was part of the Bologna Motor show. Lots of racers race there every year (Colin Edwards,Bostrom,Capirossi etc.. raced there before i have pics of those too...) I need to find Rossi's pic.