Sign in to follow this  

anyone use allsport dynamics wrist brace

after wrist surgery last week i was looking for info on wrist braces. everyone seems to recommend the custom allsport dynamics brace, but i have not heard from anyone that actually wears them. i have emailed their web site with no response with questions on insurace coverage, fitting instructions, and durability issues. also wondering about there off the sheft model for 350. any info would be appreciated

Try emailing tham again. I never had any problems. I got SUPER fast responses every time I contacted them. They sent me an info package right away to send to my insurance company for a predertimination of coverage. They also sent me the stuff to make a cast of my arm to send back and speed up the process. Right now I am just waiting to hear from my insurance company before they go any further. I'll keep you posted.

Good info 'skthom2320'!!!

I appreciate your posting of your prior thread regarding the wrist brace info you've learned!! I'll be contacting those folks at Pro-Designed and getting a pair of those.......gota protect whatcha got!!

Happy 'XPLRN' :cry: :cry: