Sign in to follow this  

english town

what is the practice track and the race track like. i plan on going there in nov. but i havent been on a bike in about 3 months due to me getting hurt. so i was wondering how the tracks are. and is the practice track mostly doubles or tables. same goes for the mx track.

thanks mike

mx track = tables & doubles

race trac = all types of stuff

the race track is only open on wednesdays and race days, for bikes...

mx track is open friday, sat, sunday

tell me when u go so we can meet up if u'd like..its fun !

nice ride sun inthe 250c class steve-way to go man!!!-man the trophys at that track are lame!!!! :cry:

tell me when u go so we can meet up if u'd like..its fun !

sure that would be cool. im going going to suck but you never now cuz i havent been on teh bike in 3 months. but owell.

yea i will prop be going nov. 5 on the friday but ill have to see.

o yea i went to racewaypark.com and the pic of the tracks arent that good so does anybody have any other pics from the track.

thumperkid-forgets those pics-they do the track no justice-come and ride it you wont be sorry-unless the other places you ride stink then you'll want to ride etown every weekend!!!!!

thumperkid-forgets those pics-they do the track no justice-come and ride it you wont be sorry-unless the other places you ride stink then you'll want to ride etown every weekend!!!!!

yea ill be racing next season almost everyweekend but that dont mean i cant go there during the week :cry:

nice ride sun inthe 250c class steve-way to go man!!!-man the trophys at that track are lame!!!! :cry:

what are you talking about?

what is the practice track and the race track like. i plan on going there in nov. but i havent been on a bike in about 3 months due to me getting hurt. so i was wondering how the tracks are. and is the practice track mostly doubles or tables. same goes for the mx track.

thanks mike

it's just awesome. i'm going saturday

THE TRACKS ARE AWESOME,,,IF YOU DO COME HERE LOOK FOR MY BUDDY AND I ,,WE USUALLY HAVE MY WHITE CHEVY BOX VAN WITH A KICKER STICKER ON THE SIDE

hey i think i might of seen u, ever a see a short kid riding a RM125 with black num plates and a yellow seat?