Sign in to follow this  

What other models and years transfer to 04 450exc

Coming from owning a DRZ that has not changed a bolt in 7 years, I am a bit uncertain about what will work on my 04 450 exc.

Does anyone have a list of what changes on the years and models so I can start to purchase wheels and extra parts for the winter.

Ponie :cry:

Please be more specific about what parts you want to know about. Many things have changed over the years from frames to fork sizes to motors.

Any rear wheel back to for sure 98 (and even earlier, I believe) will fit. The front axle size grew in 03 so the 03 and newer fronts only will work on your 04.

This is the type of info I am looking for. T0 bo be specific; I am looking for another set of wheels to mount some winter spikes. I am sure other years and models will fit without modification.

Can SX wheels fit?

I was hoping to get a list of what crosses over from years and models of KTMs

Thanks for any other member input. :cry:

Ponie

Can SX wheels fit?

Sure. I have my set of Trelleborg spikes permanently mounted on a set of KTM SX wheels that will bolt right on to either my 03 450E or my 04 250E 2 stroke. The whole setup was an Xmas gift from the wife. But the front won't bolt onto an 02 or older because of the axle difference.