Sign in to follow this  

Sunset Ridge oct. 23 and 24

i was wondering if anyone on here is making the trip out to walnut this weekend. Im prolly gonna go out Saturday and practice, and then stay the night for the races the next day. If anyone is interested contact me!

:cry:

I might get Sunday off so I might be able to race after all. No riding Saturday though, I can't take the whole weekend off!

Me and Butler might be going to the Pit Friday though if you wanna come when you get done with school.

Yo KXfboy- I'm more then interested in attending :cry:

I was afraid Sunset was done for the year in regards to practice days. My ol' riding buddy Fastenuf4u is leaving town, so that leaves me with literally nobody to ride with at sunset :cry:

I'll just check back later I guess-

Holla~

ill be there on saturday for practice and racing on sunday..im racing Womens Open and 125C. its going to be awesome!

Hey LBZ

When I get healthy again I'll be up for Walnut. I'll keep you posted when we go.

YZVet- Sorry to hear about what happened, hope your doing better. I was going to look you up when I head out there again :cry:

ill be there on saturday for practice and racing on sunday..im racing Womens Open and 125C. its going to be awesome!

Oh boy kxfkawa! Some competition for ya!! Its gonna be a Thumpertalk grudge match in the 125C race Sunday!

329, kxfkawa races 125C too and won last time at Walnut aboard his brand spankin' new '05 KX250F.

Don't worry though, if I end up going I'll take him out in practice so you won't have to worry about him! :cry:

haha thanx for all the support matt :cry:.. anyways yea u wont need to take me out because i already got someone tryin to do that to me. He tried at sunset both days two weekends ago .. and took me out this weekend at mount carroll :cry:.. yea this kid is gay.. his dad told me he was gonna cut off me ears, ,freeze dry them, and them make them into a necklace :cry:.. yea hes a freak.

But anyways im bringin a pop up trailor for the stay.. anyone need a place to sleep.. it will sleep 12 and i got like 6 sleepin there so far.. lemme know

good luck in C class yamaha329! :cry:

Oh boy, you're bringing the pop up?! :cry:

Sounds like a party at Walnut Saturday night! Too bad I can't make it! :cry:

thanx again matt :cry: haha.. but yea my # is 445

so how did everyone do this weekend?

i got 1st in the 125 C class... im moving to B class this weekend at walnut!.. we'll see how it goes... if anyone wants to meet me out there let me know!