Sign in to follow this  

district 6 race this weekend

does anybody else here race district 6 harescrambles well if you do there is a race at flying dutchman in pine grove,pa hope to see some of you guys out there :cry:

How is the course there? I'm in D6 but have to work this weekend. I've thought about going up there in the past.

I saw that in the AMA monthly. It sounds really tempting, but it was cold as hell last Sunday. Riding for three hours in those temps without fully dedicated winter gear might... well... suck

the course is basically a motorcross track but its 4 miles and a whole lot of turns very fast and you are always fighting for a poition in you class. the track is very fun and i bet you will have a big class everybody goes to dutchman. and the starts are dead engine sitting on the bike. hope to see you there :cry:

well you guys run for 2hrs and it will probably be around 50 amd sunny but its up to you :cry:

I think the weather is just right this time of year. The course sounds like a blast. Damn, wish I could make it. I'll have to keep an eye out for races there. Can you ride there just for practice?

no they don't let you practice just racing goes on there they have mx in the summer and harescrambles the rest of the year