Sign in to follow this  

worst damage to you or your mini

just curious about the worst damage done to your body or your mini while rippin'. maybe we'll get a funny story out of someone!

I jumped a stock xr50 to far one time and the frame broke right at the gas tank and steering stem. The whole steering system came down on my knees and busted them up purdy good. It was kinda hard pushing the bike back to the house too. Needless to say it was a bad day!!

If I could post pics I could show you some pretty nasty wounds.

My buddy burned his calve on his right leg from a bbr pipe so bad that bbr was imprinted with a black crusty dead skin when he was able to get it off.

I shattered my ankle in 4 places while riding a 50.

I have a SP frame bent to holy hell from a wreck.

rippin around with the boys one day,coming up on this little 5-6 ft table top,3rd gear wide,little did i know that the corner before the brake rod had broken,so the moment i figure out the front brakes arent enough to keep me in this hemisphere , i hit the face of the jump and of course i bale off, the fiddie goes flying through the air and nearly gets destroyed ,,,luckliy i wasnt injured,LATER JC

It didn't happen to me, but a buddy I ride with broke his femur during racing season. A few months after surgery and a little bit before he could ride again, he is riding in his backyard on his 50 and does a wheelie and flips back and injurs it AGAIN...I dont think he broke it again, but he was in a ton of pain. But after he did break it...he broke it again (I forget how, but it was MX related)

I did something similar. I crashed my sv650s and tore up my knee. Six weeks after surgery, I was riding wheelies(trying to) on the 110 and looped one. I broke the pins holding my ACL graft in and had to have the whole thing replaced again.

yeah ive heard some bad things about people RE-breaking their legs. whenever you break something, make sure you listen to the doctor and dont pull a seth enslow and ride 4 months earlier than you should!

I broke the frame on my xr. I hit prob like a 30 footer with it and it cracked. So I stopped jumping with it and I broke it doing wheelies I guess when I came down I smacked hard or something I dunno.

The thing about injuries and mini's it's not the size of the damage, It is the quantity of damage. Seems like everytime I ride it I get a new scar. My buddies and I joke about mini's being the same as the movie Fight Club. Think about it. How many times have you had to hide injuries from coworkers? its a sickness.

I broke both femurs, ankles, my collar bone, and my back real bad. Went to hospital, got out in 1 hour and was back on the bike again. I felt like Seth.

:cry: :LOL:usa:LOL:

just kidding obviously.

WHAT!!! you were on your bike after 1 hour? no way, i have broken my collar bone myself and you are in the hospital for at least 2 hours! theres no support to even left your arm or hardly function your arm movements! plus 2 femurs ankles and back?! theres no way you could even sit on your bike or even lift your head up out of your bed to even LOOK at your bike! im sorry but that is a bit much! :cry: thats BEYOND seth!

And if it were possible, I want to know what the hell you were on cause it musta been some good [@#$%&*!] :cry:, musta felt like superman.

LOL! "i better watch out for you mr munson!"- ishmail from kingpin

thats funny, my monitor is 15 inches wide but only 2 inches tall, so i couldnt see the bottom of your post, plus the display is set at Grandma resolution so all the letters are like 72 pt font!

just kidding obviously!

Ha, I got a good one.

I was cruising threw some trails just messing around on my PW 80, when my right footpeg hits a stump. I fly over the handlebars, and the bars hit me in te chest while I atempt to go over the bike. This is of course right in front of a jump I made and my head nails the front side of the jump. I get up and go to check my 80, and the foot peg broke off. LOL, it was pretty funny, but I got it welded back on and its good to go again.

today i was riding my 50 in my yard and i had made an 8 foot jump out of sand and i hadnt tried it yet, i went around my yard and through the drive way flying in 3rd gear, there was a water hose coiled up to my right and i almost hit it but i kept going, when i was about 20 feet from the jump my sister screamed "the hose!!!" but it was to late, the hose had wrapped around my right foot peg and as i looked down the bike just stopped, sending me flying thru the air, luckly i was alright and i didnt hurt my 50

this story happened almost two years ago, i was riding my 1972 Z50 around my yard and i went over a HUGE sand pile, as i was goind down the side i fell off the back and somehow the chain came off and i landed with sprocket right between my legs, when i stood up i looked at my nut sack, there was a half inch long cut that was bleeding badly, so then i went inside and i was crying hystarically (i was only in the seventh grade) once i had washed it of and it quit bleeding i looked at it and realised that it wasnt even that bad, but i was soooooo scared at first cus i thought i had ripped it up pretty bad. now that i think about it, its actually pretty funny, but at the time i freaking out

You might want to wear a jockstrap next tome. I don't think you would want to rip your sack. :cry:

i know someone that ripped their sac open on a barbed wire fence, wasn't pitbike involved tho, he was hunting and went to step over and wasn't as tall as he thought he was :cry:

today i was riding my 50 in my yard and i had made an 8 foot jump out of sand and i hadnt tried it yet, i went around my yard and through the drive way flying in 3rd gear, there was a water hose coiled up to my right and i almost hit it but i kept going, when i was about 20 feet from the jump my sister screamed "the hose!!!" but it was to late, the hose had wrapped around my right foot peg and as i looked down the bike just stopped, sending me flying thru the air, luckly i was alright and i didnt hurt my 50

this story happened almost two years ago, i was riding my 1972 Z50 around my yard and i went over a HUGE sand pile, as i was goind down the side i fell off the back and somehow the chain came off and i landed with sprocket right between my legs, when i stood up i looked at my nut sack, there was a half inch long cut that was bleeding badly, so then i went inside and i was crying hystarically (i was only in the seventh grade) once i had washed it of and it quit bleeding i looked at it and realised that it wasnt even that bad, but i was soooooo scared at first cus i thought i had ripped it up pretty bad. now that i think about it, its actually pretty funny, but at the time i freaking out

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: