Sign in to follow this  

proudest slaying of a rival bike

you know when your on the mini track, and some kid comes on with his two stroke 65 or 80, he thinks he all cool revving up his engine, then you pass him on your mini! its a great feeling!

one day i spent like 5 hours on this oval track, probly like 1/6 of a mile long, with a few humps in the straights, with hardpack dirt, i was on a 1996 xr80, and i am proud to say i have slayed quite a few 65's and a few kids on 80's that only knew how to open the throttle in the straights!

How about you guys? hows the competition for the 50's 80's 110's 125's? :cry:

Ive spanked a few 65's on my 50 on a mx track, it is a great feelin, cause you know they feel like crap lol.

I've walked around a CR80 on my TTR before. i was thinking about a 60 for a playbike because i know where might be able to get one for relativly cheap i guess if i do i just wont challenge any fiddies. i know my TTR would stomp all over the face of the one im thinking about.

when i had my xr100, i beat a kid on a cr80, and kept up with a guy on a yzf426, but i dunno how hard he was riding either.........kid on the 80 was giving it all he had though, only place he gained was on the straights. o yah, all stock 2000 xr100 with a Big Gun pipe and Twin Air filter :cry:

ive worked over all kinds of bikes on the 50 :cry:

ttr125's put up a little battle but they got it eventually.

some cr80's wanted some but they couldnt handle it either.

people on bigger bikes (125's, 250's, even a 500) couldnt hang either... but their skills were obviously lacking :cry:

is that pic real?

I believe that it is.

Look how wet and slippery that ground is.

All those big boys on the 450's are having a hard time dealing with

the weight and power in such slick conditions.

Chris is small and lightweight from the looks of the picture.

As I seem to recall from SoCalxr's site, he didn't win this Vet race.

But he did have a good finish.

His XR75 is pretty tricked-out.