Sign in to follow this  

05 TCs

The new TC 250 and 450 are in the buyers guide in the Nov. Transworld Motocross mag. They look awesome. Love the new bodywork. Has Husqvarna given up on the MX 2 strokes?

Aparently the US have too many '04 2T's and won't be bringing them in for '05. They are available everywhere else though...

I met a guy a couple weeks ago that got a new 02 CR125 for $3400 OTD! They'd been trying to sell it for 2 years.

Also heard a rumor about not importing Red sticker bikes, but the overflow story sounds better to me.

I test rode an '04 WR250 and really liked the bike. Next to a TE250, that is the one I would buy.

Greg

Greg_M, Could you give us a run down of the WR250 vs the TE250? I would be very interested in knowing the pro's and con's of each. There are some very good deals on the 04' wr250's out there.

Maybe I am in the minority here, but I am way faster on the WR 250 than the TE250. The WR is one fast bike and feels a lot lighter than the thumper IMO.

If you can get a smoking deal on a WR go for it!

Hey saf, how about you take those annoying and blatant advertising plugs away with you! If anything it will turn potential customers away.

Hey saf, how about you take those annoying and blatant advertising plugs away with you! If anything it will turn potential customers away.

At least they aren't in Scranton.