Sign in to follow this  

My wheelie story (probably the most stupid thing iv done)

omg u guys this was probably the most stupid thing iv ever done. lol but by far the coolest.

i was comming back from a ride and i was going down this road most of the times i stay off to the right on the gravel so i dont have to ride on the black top. and anyways i saw this convertable and he pulled out right infront of me. he has every right to because im on a dirtbike which isnt street legal. and there was this hill and i was behind him and i pulled out and about behind him about 50 feet behind him. i was in 4th gear and i started riding a wheelie. i was on a long straight stretch and i started pulling up along side him riding a wheelie and shifted to 5th and road the wheelie till she redlined and the front wheel hit the ground again. i mean i was only 3 feet away from his car. it was really stupid of me because i was goin over a hill and i could of died if a car was comming the other way butt.. i guess its one of those moments u just had to do it IT WAS A CONVERTABLE. IM STILL ALIVE TOO....

I SWEAR THIS IS A TRUE STORY I WAS BY MESELF AND HAVE NO PROOF BUT I SWEAR ITS REAL LOL :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

NO IT LOOKED LIKE A STUPID RICH GUY but i bet he had a story to tell his family if he had one. wouldnt that be funny as heck to come home and be like guess what happend to me today kids. i had a nut on a dirtbike pass me riding a wheelie. lol

NO IT LOOKED LIKE A STUPID RICH GUY but i bet he had a story to tell his family if he had one. wouldnt that be funny as heck to come home and be like guess what happend to me today kids. i had a nut on a dirtbike pass me riding a wheelie. lol

well it's nice to know that you impressed that rich guy :cry: :cry:

Why the hell is this in the pic & vids forum?

Why the hell do you care? Ignore it or tell a mod. Always griping..