Sign in to follow this  

New top end on my 04 how sweet.

About 50 hours on my bike and the valves were going.So I decided to rebuild the top end.RHC valves and springs,Weisco piston and a Hot Cam stage 1.Added oil and coolant 5 kicks and a very sweet sound.The motor sounds smoother than when it was new and let me tell you with that cam and a 51 tooth rear sprocket this bike is a torque monster. :cry: :cry: :cry:

My new RHC spring kit and stock valves go in this weekend....then the SM1 pipe next week and my beast will be ready again. Albeit a slightly tweaked BRAND NEW subframe. :cry: :cry:

RHC head porting

RHC "208" camshaft

RHC valve springs and hardware

Wiseco 12.5:1 piston

CHM SM1 exhaust system (soon)

Damn I am going to need to change my sig again when I start riding...

My new RHC spring kit and stock valves go in this weekend....then the SM1 pipe next week and my beast will be ready again. Albeit a slightly tweaked BRAND NEW subframe. :cry: :cry:

RHC head porting

RHC "208" camshaft

RHC valve springs and hardware

Wiseco 12.5:1 piston

CHM SM1 exhaust system (soon)

Damn I am going to need to change my sig again when I start riding...

You will like the SM1 its pretty loud compared to my old FMF but I doubt it will be a problem seeing what exhaust you used to have.

About 50 hours on my bike and the valves were going.So I decided to rebuild the top end.RHC valves and springs,Weisco piston and a Hot Cam stage 1.Added oil and coolant 5 kicks and a very sweet sound.The motor sounds smoother than when it was new and let me tell you with that cam and a 51 tooth rear sprocket this bike is a torque monster. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I used to have the stage 1 hot cam and I agree that it is a stump puller. I had a 52 in the rear for trails and the thing would tractor over anything. SWEEEET!

A lent bike is a bent bike.