Sign in to follow this  

Mexico????

Going to Rosarito Mexico, with is about 2-3 hours south of the border. Anyone no if theres any good riding there????

If you are staying in town make sure you have both cable and disc brake locks or you may find you have NO bike to ride. Theft if high!!

As for riding - there is riding EVERYWHERE in Mex. Stop at AAA and spend the $14 on their Baja book. It give great side routes to check out. All your riding will be in the hills but there are some sand dunes just south of Rosarito. Bikes and quads there daily. I also saw a post somewhere about a new MX track nearby. Do some searches.

Make sure you have insurance on your bike along with your car before you cross and have then put the VIN on the paperwork.

Good luck!!

Tim.

I have Locks for both bikes. I do not have insurence for my bike, I was gonna bring the title with me. Do I need to get insurance? Thanks Tim for the response!

If your bike is not dual sported you will need the title to get it into Mex, they do this to try and stop stollen bikes from enterring. If your bike is dual sported just take reg and insurance and it is a good idea to get mex insurance for bike and truck.

any questions just post em and they'll get answered.

buena suerte!

Are you talking about Rosarito Beach? If so, it's only an hour south of the border. There is some riding east of town out in the ranch land. Youn can make it all the way to Tecate from there too.