Sign in to follow this  

TT Newbie, Show me some love!

What's up TT members! Man, I've been looking over this site for a few days now and I love it. I've been racing 2 stroke Yamahas for years and still do, but I finally broke down and got me a '04 CRF 450 a few months ago. Man what a rush! I need to start learning about this 4 stroke revolution so I can be able to work on this thing like my 2 stroke. I've raced the bike twice with good results. The only things I've done to my bike are set the sag, scotts fuel screw, cut out backfire screen, and change gearing. I want to get an exhaust next but don't know what I really want. So help me out. Should I get the TA, Yosh TRS, Factory 4, PC Ti-4 GP Low or what. I was thinking TA b/c of price but a lot of guys here say it doesn't let the bike breathe :cry:. So please help me decide. All opinions are appreciated. Oh yeah by the way, to everyone I give you 2 :cry: up.

Scott's oil filter, get your suspension done, Jemco pipe....Roost!

BigCr how did I Know you were going to say Jemco :cry:. Man in the streetbike community they say loud pipes save lives, but I'm not trying to get a migraine :cry:. I need some sound bites of that system. Suspension is being done as we speak by Chad Newton of Empire Racing/Total Control. I got mixed feelings about scott's filter, some say it's good and some say it's not.

Scott's oil filter, get your suspension done, Jemco pipe....Roost!

BigCr how did I Know you were going to say Jemco :cry:. Man in the streetbike community they say loud pipes save lives, but I'm not trying to get a migraine :cry:. I need some sound bites of that system. Suspension is being done as we speak by Chad Newton of Empire Racing/Total Control. I got mixed feelings about scott's filter, some say it's good and some say it's not.

If you want to go quiet then the FMF system is good as well. That's what I'm running right now.

I've got the Factory 4 on my bike. It isn't too loud at all. I like this exhaust, works well for me.

White brothers exhaust!!! I bought 25 Hiflofiltro oil filters for like 50 bucks and just change the oil filter often and not worry about it. You can buy boxes of them and it makes the cost per filter cheaper. Your suspension is going to be sweet. That is was im saving up for right now. Enjoy and welcome aboard.

Welcome abaord! I would also suggest the hi flo oil filters. They are like 2.80 each so you can save some serious cash. Also then you can change them often and always have piece of mind that your filter is clean and doing its job.