Sign in to follow this  

Awesome enduro video!!!!

looks like some tough riding! I dont know about you guys but when im riding single track with bottumless mud and I have to stick my let out evry second, it will feel like its about to fall off :cry:

Hey Trav that is nasty! :cry: I would have to say that would be a lot easier on a trials bike with trials tires. :cry: Those guys were working way to hard on those dirt bikes! :cry:

Awesome video :cry: Thanks for sharing. Those guys assisting the riders up that waterfall must be in great shape. They were literally pulling the bikes up. That poor guys looping his bike on that ramp deal thingie. Musta hurt to see it hit the ground. He was trying to hang on to it... but couldn't quit keep it from falling.

Fryboy

loopout1.jpg

loopout2.jpg

Yeah your right that sure does suck right there. :cry: :cry:

Yeah i saw the 2trac would have liked to see it going through the slimy rocks where guys were getting stuck. How's that guy flying up that creek i think its the first time you see someone in the water he pretty much clears the bottom section in two hops, very cool.

Thats some nice video there .

the slippery rock sections look very familiar to riding here in Hi ,gets the heart pumping good.

The water fall section is awesome,the first guy was on it eh?

How about that Trav does this look like something we should take Loynz into ? Or maybe some fun mud 24-Duane%20in%20mudhole.jpg

How about that Trav does this look like something we should take Loynz into ? Or maybe some fun mud

I am not sure how much he would like it, but I am beginning to establish a good collection of video featuring loynz stuck in the mud and would like to expand the collection, can you guys help :cry:

Did you catch the two wheel drive Yamaha about half way through?

Yeah, I wondered if that guy came in first.. looks like that 2w drive setup was perfect for that course.

I get to hit mud like that pic from Hawaii next time I go riding :cry: Yay.

Those guys wouldnt have had such problems, but they were all dead tired. You could tell from the way they moved.

The first guy at the waterfall section was kickin it...that was fun to watch!!! :cry:

If you have the b*lls to do it speed and momentum will compensate for a lot of terrain.

i wish i could have raced that. that is the only kind of riding im any good at. might have done well baised on what i saw.