Sign in to follow this  

VOR SuperMoto or TM ?

I have settled it to one of these .

I keep hearin buy a honda but I would sooner slice my own nuts off :cry:

I like riding what noooooo one else has and enough power to short shift away from any old KTM 525 :cry:

:cry:

VOR VS TM? Toss-up IMO :cry:

I don't think you'll go wrong with either, so get one of each :cry:

talking about stock bikes I definitely prefer VOR, but if you're just looking for a real exotic bike (technically it's not exactly the most performant choice) the TM SMM (Black dream) could be interesting.

Just for buying and racing same day the VOR 570 RC is ubeatable compared to any other brand (even KTM).

Come on now, you VOR guys sound awful biased.. Unbeatable? The TM 660 isn't faster? :cry:

My friend's VOR 530 Enduro is definitely not faster than my TM 530 Enduro, and when I watch Supermoto-races, I see more TM's than VOR's (at least in Europe) :cry:

TM 660 it is not the bike riding world championship, that is a 700 cc with a complete rebuilt engine :cry:

The VOR raced with 570 RC nearly stock most of the races (they tested a 604 cc but with minor changes than production). :cry:

I'm almost sure in a track (not in an highway) you're faster with a 570 VOR than a 660 TM and remind both are not usable on open road.

For clearness I like TM more than other brand.

You should compare the bikes with the same driver on it. But I agree on the enduro there are some difference that makes TM better on some tracks than VOR, but everyone I heard tested both at the end prefer VOR for it fits better every different ground.

On SM i see thousand of KTM and Honda, but they definitely are not better than VOR (talking about stock bikes) and TM so... :cry:

Go VOR! You'll never complain, about anything! My dealer has a SME530, new & (way cheep!). Moses Lake Power Sports 1-509-765-1925.

Racin'-Mason :cry:

WildFX - I have owned my TM660 for about 9 months and also own a VOR 530 MX in SM trim. Two of my pals have factory VOR 570's. The VOR's are a great bike - don't get me wrong, but in my opinion the TM is a different class to any bike I have ever ridden.

Everybody likes different things in a bike, but I absolutely LOVE my TM.

You need to get a test ride !!! :cry: