Sign in to follow this  

Buffalo Range Sunday the 24th

I will be riding on Sunday and am looking for some people to ride with. Fred, John, Fist, are you out there?

Anyone else, I stick to the trails.

Yup, I'm up for Sunday. The weather looks good on that day. I'll get there around 10am. Park back in the woods by the trail entances (usual area).

KevXR416, I hope you join us. Do you have a XR 400 that is modified. Tell us about your bike. Do you have any pics. I just came off XRs this year and switched to the WR450F. I love it, but i still have my 95 XR250R and did take it out a couple weeks ago. Started first kick after three months storage.

jaggley,

Cleared it with the wife I'll be there on sun. :cry: I'll park back by the opening for the trails blue ford f350 and the only retard with a $9000.00 XR400 cant miss me :cry:

Do you have a XR 400 that is modified

:cry: :cry: I dont really want to talk about it cause the wife is still mad :lol: She doesent get the whole dirt biking thing, but she thinks I'm cute in my M/X gear :cry:

BTW where is everyone :cry: no one is responding to a nice fall day @ 65 deg. of riding, sounds perfect to me not many left :cry:

LBZYZ, JohnT3 & Vincer :cry: BRAAAAPPPP, BRAAAAPPP, BRAAAAPPP

If I can go at all this weekend it will be on Sat.

I started a new job, Sun.-Wed. so I'm available Fri and Sat's for awhile.

John,

sorry ya cant go :cry: now I've commited to sun. maybe next week we can go on fri. :cry:

new job??? didnt know you were looking PM me on details :cry:

hey kev hows it going this is vincer notice I had to change my user name to vinceer insted of vincer anyway long story ill tell you about it on sunday what time are you going to be there?

I have got to see this $9000 XR400. It has to have some awesome mods on it, or you are a dealers dream customer. I have a Yello F150 and will park back by the step trail as fskfstsrebnsv describes it.

I have got to see this $9000 XR400. It has to have some awesome mods on it, or you are a dealers dream customer. I have a Yello F150 and will park back by the step trail as fskfstsrebnsv describes it.

Man, I thought fksktk was complicated enough of a screen name, and you go and call me "fskfstsrebnsv" :cry: Thanks

See you guys Sunday.

vinceer I'll be there early around 8:30 glad ya can go :cry:

I have got to see this $9000 XR400. It has to have some awesome mods on it, or you are a dealers dream customer.

Jaggley,

Its a long story tell you about it on sun. yes it has alot of mods :lol: when i bought the bike new in 02 i was 15 yrs. out of riding and thought this was the perfect bike for me. :lol: then a week after i bought it i saw a crf450 :cry: i was like damm i want one of those :cry: well couldnt afford one and couldnt trade mine in, cause i would lose my a$$ so one thing led to another and like an idiot i'm married to this thing :lol: its no crf but i do have fun on it and alot of people ask my &%$#@! is that? and i tell them its an xr400 then roost em :cry::lol:

BTW how do you like the WR now that a nice bike fer the trails :cry:

LBZ- Checking in for Sunday :cry:

I'll show up about 9ish :cry:

Kevin- Are you bringing the little guy :cry:

Lbzyz

Great glad ya going :cry: no not bringing Ty I know the little guy is bummed :cry: but dang it i need at least one daddy only ride this year so i dont have to worry about him while were riding the trails. he understands :cry: I'm so lucky to have a cool kid that boy really gives me no problems :cry:..... Now my girls those two are a handful :lol:

I'll be parked were you guys were at last time :cry:

:busted:maybe after riding we can go over to the L.L. and see your girlfriends and have a couple of diet shasta's :lol:

My last outting I conquered 3 new hills and I'm going to attempt them again :cry:

I need to pimp the helmet cam none stop sunday for my end of the year DVD :cry: I'll need to ride in the back of the pack with a few passes from time to time for the sake of good footage :cry:

Hate to say it but glad to hear Ty's sitting this one out. I feel bad when we take long loops and he's all alone. Next year you should get him in the woods!

I'd like to stop by the SS on the way home instead of the LL.

Ya i know what you mean about Ty I'm usally in panic mode when were out on long rides :lol: last year he rode the trails no problem cause he had the KLX110 with no clutch this year he got the KLX125 with a clutch :cry: I think he's ready for the trails now but I want to take him out by myself on some easy stuff first with no pressure :cry: hopefully the weather holds out for a ride with him next week :cry:

I need to pimp the helmet cam none stop sunday for my end of the year DVD I'll need to ride in the back of the pack with a few passes from time to time for the sake of good footage

:cry:...Are you saying you need some Kev's wreck of the week footage :cry::lol:

I am really happy with my WR. Only complaint is it requires a little more attention than my XRs ever did. I never opened any part of an XR engine and i put more than 5000 trail miles on my first 250. This winter i will have to check my valves and am a little nervous opening it up. I have to take off six bolts just to drain the oil on the thing. :cry:

When I had my CR I broke a ring when changing the piston and rings. I looked for a small peice less than a quarter inch long for more than a day.I finaly concluded that it must have flown off into a deep dark corner of the garage. I finished the job and got about a hundred yards from my house when I found it. My 250 got boared out to about a 265 cause of that and it cost me about a grand when all was said and told.

I can't wait to see that 400. My brother has a 2001 400 totally stock.

If your nice to me I might let ya ride it :cry:

:cry:... only a true XR lover would like it most MXer's just kinda chuckle :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wasted two years of my youth in MX. I am a trail rider, long live the XR! :cry:

I wasted two years of my youth in MX. I am a trail rider, long live the XR! :cry:

I've never heard someone call 2 years of motocross a waste of life. :cry: