someone plz

The ktmtalk site is filled with guys who love their ktm's. Maybe if you're a newbie there asking questions about ktm's failing they think you're trying to start trouble. ? Someone (Huffa) just started this topic about valves recently because his Honda has had some issues and he wanted to know how ktm's held up. The general reply was nobody had ever heard of a ktm having valve issues. Or many Yamaha's too I might add. I still like them blue bikes too. ?

KTM valve issues seem to be rare. Excluding normal long term wear, from what I have read and seen. I got two full seasons of harescramble racing, 2 hour races, plus tons of track and trail time on my '02 520exc before replacving the valves. Those were hard hours, easily 125+. Lots of gear streatching rev's mixed in. I know you were asking about the Ti valves, but thought this would be worth mentioning. The search feature on KTM Talk is a great tool.

I agree. I think the reason you're not getting any response is no one really knows. There is no chronic problem with KTM valves. There were some issues with the very first Ti valved SX's but that seems to be well behind us.