Sign in to follow this  

Custom fabricated parts site

Has anyone used or heard anything about this site?

http://www.emachineshop.com/

If it's as easy as it looks...it might be the way to go for any of us who have bikes that the big aftermarket part manufacturers tend to ignore.

just thought i'd ask and see if anyone's tried it out...

thx,

once again the Forum Police felt the need to spout off...

thanks for nothing...

I can search and read...and if you took more time reading my post in which I asked if anyone had tried it out...you may have thought twice about busting my balls for a repost.

He wasn't busting your balls, nothing in his post was mean spirited. Stop getting your panties in a wad.

Maybe he was...maybe he wasnt. I'm not a mind reader...are you? If so, I bet you arent happy about what I'm thinking right about now :cry:

However, I was really trying to find out if anyone had tried the software, recieved a part, and what their opinion was of the whole process.

I am fairly certain he hasnt from the lack of usable information in his post...

It's a machine shop.. Like all machine shops, you send them drawings, out pops a part. I don't think it's a sham, you're not going to be swindeled. If you're real worried about the software, find a college student and get them to purchase autocad or solidworks from their student library. You'll get a huge discount... But still be ready to fork over lots of cash for decent cad software. But don't assume the free software from this site is crappy or anything. This company is making that software the avenue of their income, it's not going to be a P.O.S.

once again the Forum Police felt the need to spout off...

thanks for nothing...

I can search and read...and if you took more time reading my post in which I asked if anyone had tried it out...you may have thought twice about busting my balls for a repost.

I did think twice about busting your balls... that's why I deleted the word "used" when I quoted you. I provided a link to the original thread so you could review it and possibly glean something from it.