Sign in to follow this  

WASH ME

Great if your an eskimo.....

That scares me. I hate winter!!!!!

I have a bike like that:

Mille_Under_Snow.jpg

It's probably worse than any other kind of precipitation for your bike - gets everywhere when it melts!

Ian

I have a bike like that:

Mille_Under_Snow.jpg

It's probably worse than any other kind of precipitation for your bike - gets everywhere when it melts!

Ian

You should be ashamed of yourself!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since everyone else is whoring up this thread with pics...I guess I can add one from San Diego (Palomar Mt.) :cry: :cry: :lol::cry: :cry: :cry:

palomar1.jpg

BTW, nice pic! I miss the snow sometimes :lol:

03, you ever taken that TL-R onto the track?

My TL_R riding friend in the UK is keeping up with me on my Mille. :cry: I'm seriously impressed.

Cl;oseup%20pic1.jpg

Ian

Dang,thats the problem with this time of year even without the snow, getting the bike cleaned up afterwards.

Every year i seem to have mine put away for the winter and then it warms up and i take it for that "one more ride" and get it covered in freezing mud.

As for fresh snowfall, i love to see it but only on top of my snowmobile and on a weekend morning and the more the better :cry:

What's all that white stuff? :cry:

what's "snow"? :cry:

Its cold wet and doesn't care much for bike But snowboards is a little different :cry: :cry: :cry:

Snow riding with studs was fun as well until I did the rampart in the middle of winter, found a sawed off tree (stump) at about 30mph burried under 8 in of snow, :cry: damn near lost my ability to have children :cry: