Sign in to follow this  

Now I got something to do tonight.....

I love to get new bike parts and put them on.....and finally today I got my exhaust :cry: :cry:

gonna put it on tonight, going to the local MX track/trails this weekend :cry: :cry:

I have been told that this pipe is gonna be loud :cry: But for $132.00 off of ebay - great deal, just deal with the noise.

DSC01799.JPG

DSC01800.JPG

DSC01801.JPG

alright!! The new sound alone is so much fun!! I wish I would have found that before I bought my fmf.

Complete system or Slip on ?

right now its just a slip on, but just like FMF - WB makes a head pipe that can be purchased seperate and can be added on at any time. the head pipe is like $116.00 so not too bad of a price. I will add the head pipe in a few weeks :cry:

Juz curious, if this slipon fits the stock DRZ header, doesn't that mean that the WB header is also the same diameter as stock? What diff does it make than? The bend angle of the header such that it doesn't droop down like stock? Thanx!

Well I put the pipe on last night....let me tell you - that thing is LOUD :cry:

Did I mention that its loud :cry:

And I purchased a system for the E/K model, and I have an S - I had to make a gasket for the mid pipe to mount to the stock head pipe - the mid pipe was too big to seal up to the head pipe, so I made a thin metal gasket for it :cry:

but thats just temperary untill I get the White Bros head pipe :cry:

THIS THING IS LOUD!!!!