Sign in to follow this  

SDG Purchase?

I am looking to purchase a SDG Mini. Ive noticed alot of sites that sell the SDG have the bike on backorder. Where is there the best place to buy the SDG from? (Shipping cost, shipping speed)

Thanks, David

Hey I'm wondering the same thing. Have you compared going with the speedmini as opposed to building an adult bike from a stock xr50? pros/cons?

Yeah, Its a considerable price increase to build one from scratch. Personally I think it is smarter to buy the SDG than build off of a Honda. Most Hondas, when done have hardly any OEM parts left anyway.

But the Hondas once built up have 10x the quality and performance of the SDG's. My 88 Race head bike will flat lay the smack down on a SDG.

Mabye, But for an extra $350 you can get an 86cc stroker motor on ebay and put it on an STG and smoke anything non stroker honda as well as the KLX/DRZ110s. To me it seems smarter to buy the STG for $2300 and buy a stroker than to mod a stock 50. Anyway back to my inital question: Does anyone know the best place to buy the STG?

You mean SDG, and those 86cc motors on ebay are peices of [@#$%&*!], I know, I have seen them in action, ridden one and watched it break as well. They are comparible to a 50 motor with a ported stock head 88 kit. The tranny's have serious problems about going out and breaking as well as heads warping and going bad. It cost me $3,000 to build my xr50, just alittle more than a SDG, and it will kick the livin crap out of one as well. Just keep this in mind, Ride Red or a money pit. I know 50's, just about every combination of every part you could put on one, and I know a good amount about the chinese knockoff's as well, so lets just say I know what Im talking about.

Looks like I don't even need to respond to your bashing of my typing mistake based on your most recent coversation. I hope you take your own advice and "take into account that someone might have misread before you turn into dickhead"

I was not bashing your typing mistake, simply informing you, anybody can mistype, I do all the time, I was just telling you. I would like to know how simply helping to correct you is bashing, maybe you should take some of my advice as well.

Wow cool your jets, I think MX south has them for 2399$ or somethin, as for shipping it will probably take a week or so depending on how much you pay

MX South :cry: