Sign in to follow this  

Northeast Texas trails?

I'm going to be in northeast Texas over Thanksgiving.

I'm thinking about bringing the bike with me. Anyone know some good trails around Marshall?

Thanks!

yes if you like trail riding there is the best place in the world called barnwell mountain about 5 miles from where i live, but... im not sure if you can get in without being a member. It's is about 45-60 minutes from marshal, you might wanna check it out. id try using google and typing in barnwell mountain and seeing what comes up. it is about 1800 acres of trails and open land if i am correct. And also a gncc race was held here for the first year this year and everyone liked it, some said there were quite a few rocks, but its not that bad. i still get lost after 2 years of goin there, so you might wanna get a map if you do decide to go, wich they sell there. All the trails have ratings, and some dont allow quads or dirtbikes on them, just jeeps. If you want to i just got a yz426 from a guy in marshall and we can see about goin there, if your interested I'll give you some better directoins from marshal. if you wanna know more my s/n is gixxerex on aol

Look up Shiloh Ridge...it's in Alto or Rusk (the towns are right down the street from each other).

There's a MX park in Tyler...Swan MX. I've never been, but I hear it's a great place - I don't know if they have trails though. :cry:

Try TexasMX.com and go to the 'Texas Tracks' button.

Also, you can try texasoffroad.net. They have a Forum section there similar to TT.

Good luck. :cry:

Thanks for the tips fellers.

I'm giving some serious thought to going to Barnwell Mtn. I've got an angel on one shoulder saying that I shouldn't ditch my sweetie for a day to ride while we are down there, but the devil on the other shoulder is telling me to shut up, quit being a puss and go ride.