Sign in to follow this  

TTR125L or CRF 150F?

Which do you think is a better bike and why? Any significant difference in power, suspension, reliability?

if your looking for speed, then the crf would be better, the crf's suspension is probably better than the ttr125, but i think the ttr125L is a way better trail bike. :cry:

I had a ttr and it was an awesome bike. Bulletproof, easy to ride, suspension wasnt so great, but you can do 1 of those yz conversions :cry:

The TTR is lighter and a little easier to throw around. The added weight of the CRF negates the power advantage.

The TTR is lighter and a little easier to throw around. The added weight of the CRF negates the power advantage.

he basically summed it up, the ttr is real easy to throw around, the crf is more for racing i would think. as for the fork and shock suspension, you can get new suspension that is 30% stiffer than the stock suspension from BBR for about 80$ each!

:cry:

if ur using the bike on the track get the crf. the frame is stronger, the suspension is better, and has more power. with trail riding i would go with the ttr cuz when i rode my friends crf on our trails the pegs felt alot lower and would drag in turns and always hit roots which was annoying. i have the ttr with bbr springs front and back and a pipe and i think is better than my friends crf

Both bikes are excellent!! It all depends on how much money you want to spend. Yeah the CRF150 is a stronger bike, but your going to pay more for it as well. The forks are a little bigger, and the frame is stronger, but the 150 is pretty much made so a bigger guy can ride it. If your going to buy it brand new, buy the 150 because its not much more in price, and the motors bigger, and the whole bike is made a little stronger than the TTR. But buying it used, you can find a older used TTR for about $1400+. :cry: