Sign in to follow this  

lets see some dr's

Yautja:

Nice lookin'n DR-looks like mine before I modded it out and flogged it a bit.

I suggest that you consider a couple of things before getting too frisky in the dirt- a good skid plate (Dual Star, etc.) and some more dirt-worthy tires than the Deathwings.

The front Trailwing has a nasty habit of washing out very abruptly in even fairly firm dirt. There are lots of DOT-approved tires that do well on the highway and much better in the dirt.

Regards,

Superannuated

How are you guys getting your pictures up on this board????

I've swapped out,modified,and hand made some things for my bike that I'd love to share for comment (good or bad)but this computor image thing has me baffled 😢

Can someone send me a message with directions that even this caveman can understand 😢

Mike.

Here's mine. Sgt Mike you need to have an outside photo host. I use Imageevent.com for a fee. You can sign up at photobucket for free.

DR350.jpg

Nice 90! 😢 I have pics of my 90 650 on the yahoo site. I'll probably drop imagestation for photobucket and finally get some pics up here.

Funny thing about the 90 350/250 was all the talk about how that glued and screwed swingarm was going to be the wave of the future. More like a water droplet hitting the ocean. 😢

It looked cool anyways. 😢

Here's mine. Sgt Mike you need to have an outside photo host. I use Imageevent.com for a fee. You can sign up at photobucket for free.

Photobucket 😢 FREE 😢

That works for my cheap butt! THanks I'll try it!

Mike.

How about a 350?

9602194-M.jpg

Very nice! I wish I could get that off!

Paid to ride and a dual sport at that! 😢

Mike.

Oh hey whats your catch phrase?

Ride like your chasing someone who stole it! 😢 :cry:

Ya know,that DR800's engine,from the little that can be seen,looks a heck of alot like the 650! 😢

I wonder if the head is interchangeable? 😢

That would sure make the 650 a sleeper wouldn't it! 😢

Mike.