Sign in to follow this  

How much did this bike cost to assemble? A lesson in extravagance...

<font color="navy">This Two Brother's 'trophy' for Bubba is a lesson in pure extravagance. Wonder how much it cost them to put together? Follow the link for the story:

>> Gold Bike <<

bubba-4minipage.jpg

I read about this a while back and remember thinking "what a complete waste". Oh well, I guess I would take it too if it were being given to me. I damn sure wouldn't ride it though!

I read about this a while back and remember thinking "what a complete waste". Oh well, I guess I would take it too if it were being given to me. I damn sure wouldn't ride it though!

How can you call that a complete waste?

It's as trick as it gets. O.K. you can call it gaudy and I would agree, but a waste? Can't agree with that.

I think it is the coolest MX trophy in the whole world. :cry:

Heck yeah, its a waste. Gold is one of the softest metals out there. I can't imagine him getting more than a couple of rides on that before the rims, shock and whatever else caves in on themselves.

It is pretty cool looking, though. :cry:

Heck yeah, its a waste. Gold is one of the softest metals out there. I can't imagine him getting more than a couple of rides on that before the rims, shock and whatever else caves in on themselves.

He has already said he is not going to ride it. I'm sure he has plenty of other bikes to ride including a stable of trick KLX110's. The bike really wasn't meant to be ridden although Two Brothers has gone on record as saying Bubba can certainly do as he pleases with it.

It's plating :cry: .....it might wear off, but the original parts are underneath and will hold up just fine......if he's fool enough to ride it.

Cool trophy though, it'll look good on his mantlepiece.