Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Madness 2

i was wondering if any of you ttrs still play this game on the zone i just got it out becauz i bought a game pad for my computer for anothere game and thought i always wanted to play mcm2 with a game pad and man i cant beleave how long i went with out this game :worthy:the game kicks butt :cry: now im hooked the only problem is that there is no 1 to play with on line so im stuck playing the pro circut mode till i find some ppl to play with ok just wondering

I used to play but some of the guys on there were insanly fast and it took up my whole day. I never got anything done :cry:

I don't play it in the zone but I do play a lot. You can still download new bikes and tracks at MCM 2 so it never gets old. It's 1 of 3 games I play

Same here. I don't play online anymore because most of the guys that play on the zone seemed to have bikes that could go 10 times faster then mine. I did have a dial up modem at the time also, so it was a little sluggish. But I got the game when it first came out about 5 years ago and I still play it to this day. It's by far the best motocross game I've ever played. There's quite a few out for XBox and PS2 I just don't know why they don't seem to put out anything new for the PC. I've also downloaded a bunch of tracks off MCM2. Mike

There was a time i could compete on that game...Now i just get toasted by the guys who play it 24/7. When a game is no longer stocked at WAlmart, then usually only the die hards remain to play it online.

I am old school but my son got me playing it. I loved to ride all the AMA National tracks you could download. I have not been to the Zone in awhile. Last time I was there the number of MCM2 racers was way down.

I still play, but never played on the zone, my dial-up connection just wouldn't cut it. Definitely the best MX game ever for the PC. I had the original MCM and upgraded as soon as MCM2 came out. Sure would be nice if they updated it, but it's still fun with all the stuff you can download for it. :cry:

I haven't been on the zone in a long time either. First began playing online when MCM came out and that was fun, including making custom tracks out of the little 2-d blocks. I still have MCM but I doubt I have any of those old tracks anywhere.

So what are some good downloadable SX tracks for MCM2? I don't like the really long ones.. Amityville is probably my favorite in-the-box track.