Sign in to follow this  

Is this a typical quad rider?

A professor at the University of South Carolina gave a lecture on the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks "How many people here believe in ghosts?" About 90 students raise their hands. Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you've seen a ghost?" About 40 students raised their hands. That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?" About 15 students raise their hands. Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?" Three students raise their hands. That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further. "Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?" Way in the back, Bubba raises his hand. The professor takes off his glasses, and says, "Son, in all the years I've been giving this lecture; no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience." The big redneck student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium. When he is at the front of the room, the professor asks, "So, Bubba, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?" Ghosts? Bubba replied, "Sheeeee it! From way back thar I thought you said, Goats."

Seems like all the quaders ive ever met! :cry:

I dont see the logic in your thinking...how would you put two and two together? quad riders and people having sex with goats or ghosts? :cry:

I dont see the logic in your thinking...how would you put two and two together? quad riders and people having sex with goats or ghosts? :cry:

Geez, how hard is it to see the logic? Bubba is a goat fawker, which make's him a hillbilly and since most quaders are hillbilly's, they're also goat fawkers! :cry:

PS This applies to the ute quaders. Most sport quaders that I've met aren't too bad other than turning nice singletrack into freeways.

the tipical quaders around here are pretty red neck but I dont think any of them enjoy goat [@#$%&*!]. any way thats funny.

im pretty sure that post was made up. redneck's arent all stupid like that either. :cry: i know for a fact that i dont f*** goat's. :cry:

im pretty sure that post was made up. redneck's arent all stupid like that either. :cry: i know for a fact that i dont f*** goat's. :cry:

Oh I understand you prefer the cows. HAHA. LOL Just kidding. :cry:

Could be a quad rider from here in KY. They're easy to spot. Just look for riders with no helmets on, after they sign the ATV park entry form that says "helmets required at all times". :cry: Don't worry FatherYammi. Some people recognize humor, and some don't.

yeah, pretty much. why is that so hard to follow?

Im a redneck, I ride quads, and I dont [@#$%&*!] goats. So what the hell are you tryin to say? I think you need to grow up, by the way, how do you know that all the quad riders you have met are goat [@#$%&*!]? Do you go around asking people that question? Sick bastard.

Yeah I don't (*&^%$#) goats either. Sheep are much more likely to put out and don't have horns. Plus plenty more sheep here than men so easy to get an unused one.... :cry: