Sign in to follow this  

CRF250R or TRX450R?????

Im getting a job(hopfully, got the last interview friday) and i was woundering if i should save up and get 2005 CRF250R or a 2005 TRX450R. I know ones a four wheeler but i like both. No im not one of those people with out the helmet so no worry. I was woundering which one you would rather have. I really want a new and bigger bike or quad. I have rode a somewhat raced a Yamaha Raptor so i know all the quad stuff. Thanx. :cry: :cry:

That's a dangerous question to ask on a dirtbike site :cry:.. If it were me, there would be no doubt in my mind about going for the CRF250R, but go with what you feel comfortable with, not what I feel comfortable with... :cry: Talk to ya later! Pete :cry: Good Luck with your decision!!!!

It's hard to answer that question because you haven't decided whether you want a dirtbike or quad. You just need to figure out what you want, and go with it. Either way, you'll have fun.

Since your asking.I'll put a vote in for the two wheeler,and hopefully that means one less four wheeler...Rick

Get the bike. I have ridden quads and bikes for many years. I always feel way more beat up after a quad ride/race.