Hello I am selling my XR4 soon, put it in the paper and the trader...so it should sell soon. The reason I am selling it is to get a BRP. The thing is if I sell my XR4, should I get the pig now, or wait until spring and get one? I am lookin for a used one mostly, 2002 model probably, think there would be a few up for sale in the spring, or should I put out a few wanted ads now? I would consider buying new if the price is right also. Any opinions would be great.