Sign in to follow this  

Need 05 CRF450 for development – Rooster Performance

Need 05 CRF450 for development – Rooster Performance

I need a 05 CRF450 ASAP for development. If you have one you plan on riding off road and would like some free parts for it please get a hold of me. We pride ourselves in making the strongest and best looking radiator guards on the planet and need to cover this model. How our rider program works is we get your bike in the shop to measure up what we need and build prototypes. Then we manufacture them and give you a set for free for helping us out.

If you are in the Portland Oregon area and have a 05 CRF450 and are interested in this please let me know.

You can see the type of stuff we build at www.roosterperformance.com and the TT project bike at http://www.thumpertalk.com/bike/pages/pr_rooster-perf.shtml

Call me at 503-649-3485 or Email at kellya@triaxmetal.com

Thanks,

Kelly Anson

General Manager

Rooster Performance

Off-Road Motorcycle Accessories

Main line – 503-649-3485

Fax – 503-649-1888

1880 SW Merlo Dr

Beaverton OR 97006

A division of…

Triax Metal Products

Beaverton Oregon

503-649-9500 ext 139

It's too bad that your so far away Kelly. The first of the 05's is being wheeled out into the bush this weekend. Bazzer 450 has the first one and the question of the day will be if it needs a flywheel weight or not. All of us had flywheel weights in place before we installed Z-starts so no one knows what it's trail manners will be in the stock form. Finding a CRF wouldn't be a problem if you just went out and bought one and got rid of that Husky. :cry:

Finding a CRF wouldn't be a problem if you just went out and bought one and got rid of that Husky. :cry:

Well you proved it, they do grow good sticky in BC :cry:

I love my Husky.

Hey, don't forget about me next year when your riding opens back up, I want to get in on the rides up there i just could not swing it this year.

Take care Ron.

Kelly

I will be getting one in a month or so. If you don't find one let me know..............