Sign in to follow this  

spoke to soon

Got a call from my son in Ill. Made two practice laps and kapow, blew the front of the cases out, hit so hard it bent the mounting bolt into a U , He delivered it to me tuesday about midnight, and ran off with my rmz, man I miss her. Started yankin it apart tonight about six oclock, Figured the head and cyl would be trashed too, to my surprise no damage to either hell the piston is still good, crank snapped off clean at the wrist pin bearing and slammed the rod through the cases, looks like alot of the yamahas Ive seen that let loose, new challenge yee haw, anybody got a head that has been damaged beyond repair they want to sell,need one pretty quick, email me at simmoneauracing@hotmail.com Thanks.

Crank ain't nothin, cases however now that sucks, just a minor set back, I think I will go with pro x rod kit though.

I would go with a hot rod or a carillo if they come out with theirs. When my rod broke it took out cylinder, head, cases...and they were all custom big bore stroker parts. Retail for all new stuff plus work was over 2k, I managed to rebuild for about 900 being savvy.

Pro x has one of the best rod kits out there, never had any complaints with any of them, pretty much all I use anymore, had my share of problems with the hot rods on the 85 and 100"s.

I'm a dealer for them, they have the rod kits, but still no piston kits.

Again my dealer hits the homerun, Bike right at a year old,and he manages to get kawasaki to warranty case halves and crankshaft, My appreciation to rick and the guys at rainbow cycle in rogers ark, and Kawasaki one more reason to buy green, definitly one of the top suzuki kawi shops we have ever had the pleasure to deal with. thanks again, Simmoneau racing, Stephen, Michael and Art.

most dealers will bend there back if you are a good customer and DONT BUY YOUR STUFF OF THE INTERNET but from them. If you develop a relationship with the, they'll take care of you....