Sign in to follow this  

Red Bud Open Riding Sunday 10/24

Red Bud has open riding this Sunday, I have never ridden the track but I am looking forward to giving it a try.

Red Bud has open riding this Sunday, I have never ridden the track but I am looking forward to giving it a try.

Sure rub it in. I would love to go. But no money in the ol checking. The track is an absolute riot. I love it there. Good luck riding there. Call them before you leave. its always a crap-shoot this time of year if the weather will coorperate. I have shown up there more than once to find the track a mud pit or closed.

Call 1st and have a great time. Be safe. :cry:

Anybody from close to Muskegon got room for a extra. VAP is done for the year with baby on the way and YZman got no cash. If the weather looks good I might be interested but don't feel like driving all the way down there by myself. Actually my enclosed trailer can haul 4 with no problems.

man i wish i could go! red bud is fun, cept the whoops are pretty hard..i went to Tony D's camp there.

I really don't know how many guys we have going, I would guess 8-10 but if it helps here is our battle plan:

7:30 - Leave my house in Hastings

8:30 - Bob Evans (Stadium exit off 131 in Kalamazoo, in front of K-Mart)

9:00 - Leave Bob Evans

10:00 - Arrive at Red Bud

bob evans at the stadium exit on 131, you will be literly 1 minute from were i live, and i still cant go, im a working, which will help pay for that trip to wolverine last week. woo hoo well worth that trip, anyway yep im a working my job is due to be done, and we have a few things i want wraped up, so i will be working then. it would be nice to do during hunting season when we cant ride up north and such.

motoxguru, I had all intensions of going, but the TT site being down all day Saturday left us with no way to setup plans. I looked in the phone book, but didn't see you listed under Guru. :cry: Plus after the rain never seemed to want to stop on Saturday, I figured it was probably going to be real muddy down there. Let me know how it was. I ended up doing some whoop pounding out at Cedar Creek. By the way Chris Kring, your pet chicken was still out there running around in the parking lot.

The mud was deep in the morning but it dried out in the afternoon and we had a great ride. This was my first time riding Red Bud and I loved the track.

I ended up doing some whoop pounding out at Cedar Creek. By the way Chris Kring, your pet chicken was still out there running around in the parking lot.

That stupid chicken wouldn't get off my truck. Did you see me driving like a drunk on the dirt road trying to make it fall off? I ended up roosting my trailer with mud to knock the thing off.

BTW: Slow Jow was trying his best to blast me with roost. He got me a few times. I think he was upset to hear a little 250F behind him. :cry:

na he just roost's anything in the near area to his rear tire, just wait till he throws on a new rear braaaaap and your coverd. i know i was dodging rocks leaves mudd snow all last weekend :cry: