Sign in to follow this  

I did something really stupid today!

Ok as most of you know its raining like hell down here in southern california. My bro, friend and I were in my backyard riding around the track. I ended up dumping the bike in a muddy corner and my brother roosted me with a serious amount of mud. I mean I was choking on mud literally. My friend thout it was pretty damn funny. So I thought I would show off and roost him on his bike. Well I gave him a pretty good roost and at the same time i was looking back at him and I ended up going strait thru a huge tree we have. Strait thru the brances. I got ripped off my bike and rolled a couple times. I was about 2nd gear pinned when I hit it. I felt like such an ass. :cry:

Well anyway have any of you guys and gals done something really stupid trying to show off or "Be Cool" that you later regret doing.

Well, I almost regretted this...

I was on my XR200, and had basically just learned how to wheelie (and not very well, at that). The neighbor girls were watching three of us in the orchard just screwin around. There is this bump, probably 2.5 feet high that runs the length of the orchard. I go off it, intending to wheelie. Well, the sucker shot straight up in the air. I fell off the back, still holding the bars (2nd gear) and running behind the bike. I managed to jump back on and saved it. Fortunantly for me. I was embarassed, but I MEANT TO DO THAT!

ya i had my truck stuck in the mud all day today, about three diferent times, i just got home right now and its 11:30 and im wet, cold, muddy, but im a true TTer and came right on the net :cry: lol, buyt i felt like an ass b/c i would get pulled out then get stuck again from doin stupid s#&$t ive been out muddin since 2:00 and just got home now, and i was out thee till 1:30 last night but didnt start till like 11:00, talk about gas goin down the drain in my lifted bronco with 36" boggers on it :cry:, i literally saw the gauge go down, its so depressing :cry: lol

Who, me? How about forgetting I had a huge bull snake in my fanny pack in a Mimi Mart, and was paying for a Diet Coke in line, and reached in there to get a buck and thought I grabbed a rattler. :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol:

I never went back to that store, and I screamed in my helmet loud enough to ring my ears. :cry: :cry:

Another time I was pulling a buddy skiing and we were doing great and he opened his mouth and let go of the rope. I turned to see a boathouse like 15 feet from my nose, and just barely clipped tha assend of the boat on the tip of the dock.

Weed is a great thing, huh??? :cry::lol:

I was doing some spring skiing one beautiful day. In the mornings the snow is basically ice, all season long I had been hitting this little floater jump. I was with some buddies and I wanted them to see my skills at hitting the jump. We were skiing on ice and it was fast, so I hit the jump much faster than any previous time. :cry: It is one of those jumps with a long, consistant landing so it really doesnt matter how big you go, Or so I thought. I was thinking about landing smooth because of the high speed. What I did not take into consideration was a low hanging branch a little ways down the hill. I usually land well short of the branch and had never noticed it before. Yep, I drilled my forehead right into it. I was knocked out briefly, my buddies were laughing their a$$es off. I felt like a goon.

last summer I was romping the JR50 in my yard in front of the family. Aunts, Uncles... family party. I slid out and and somehow the pipe slid down into my sneaker and burned the hell out of the inside of my foot. It was one of those things where you have to play it off like it doesn't hurt... but you secretly want to scream. Oh my god.. I wanted to cry. :cry: Instead I parked the bike and got loaded... Mysteriously the pain faded until the next day :cry:

We found this 5 foot jump on the powerlines and I was trying to show off to my buddy. So I go for the jump and let off the gas slightly, right as I hit the top of the jump I rev the sucker wide open. Needless to say I went nearly vertical, I landed it (somehow) but my wrist hurt like a b!tch for 2 days.

All of those are great. Its funny what we will do to impress some frinds and mostly the girls. Damn them girls they are always getting us in trouble. Making us do things we never would do before.