Sign in to follow this  

Elkins Flat Friday 10/22 - Morning Ride?

Looks like the weather might cooperate for a Friday ride, so I'm planning on going up and riding at around 9:00 AM. If anyone is interested let me know and we'll figure out where to meet. I'm thinking about staging up by Plummer Ridge, off Grizzly-Caldor Rd. near where it meets North-South Rd. :cry:

We've gotten so much rain in the last few days that it's anyones guess what the conditions will be, but I'm sure going to find out. :cry:

what about saturday? If georgetown is closed or it's open and I get no-one to ride it...I'm thinking maybe I come up saturday and camp. Probably I can get some Polka Dot work crew to ride with me?

My bud and I were planning an early AM ride up at Foresthill Friday..Never been to Elkins, be great to ride a new spot! So, how the heck do ya get to Elkins? Is it on 88?

Saturday is out of the question for me. I gotta work on the house sometime, and the wife's been great about me going riding (don't want to spoil a good thing :cry:), but thanks for the invite.

I'm sure the Dots will have some riding to do Saturday if you do end up at Elkins. Maybe help arrow the course or something. :cry:

My bud and I were planning an early AM ride up at Foresthill Friday..Never been to Elkins, be great to ride a new spot! So, how the heck do ya get to Elkins? Is it on 88?

It's between 88 and 50, but closer to 88 (northeast of Jackson, southeast of Placerville). Get more info here: Elkins Info

The direction from 88 are pretty good, but if you're coming in from 50 I can give you better directions.

:lol: Now Sunday is this 49er Enduro....right? :cry:

I may just show up and win! :cry:

If you can get that XR started :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol::cry: :cry: :lol::cry: