Sign in to follow this  

Quickie rubber questions...

My dad and I are planning to outfit our DRZ's with the D606. Where can the best price on these be found? Also, have any of you changed your tire size? I plan to leave mine alone but, Dad wants to go bigger (rear).

Thanks for the help,

Dan

I looked around and ended up getting my 606's at Rocky Mt., Best price/shipping I found. Greg

Same here I ordered from www.Rockymountainatv.com two nights ago after doing some quick research on prices. Don't forget that when you look for good prices, you have to look at the shipped to your door price. Some companies give cheaper prices on the tire, then they pad the shipping, or charge tax.

I just checked rocky mountain...Price is good but, can't find a shipping quote. Tires are about $50/ea. Any idea on shipping?

Thanks guys,

Dan

Rockys shipping is on the high side for tires to SC (just got four rears in today from them), plus it takes over a week to get here. I buy my Dunlop from swmototires.com, they pay freight if two are more. And I get them the next day from Dunlop out of Fla, and I like the next day deal.

Rockys shipping is on the high side for tires to SC (just got four rears in today from them), plus it takes over a week to get here. I buy my Dunlop from swmototires.com, they pay freight if two are more. And I get them the next day from Dunlop out of Fla, and I like the next day deal.

I get mine next day from Rocky Mountain... :cry: