I like Huskys

My local suzuki dealer sells huskys too and I like that dealership...plus there is a good husky dealer nearby I'be told about. I read here that husky's Te bikes have it so the valves are easy to check. that's very cool.

I LIKE huskys I do.... I'm gonna hang out here for a while :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry: I see you! :cry:

There is no R in TE :cry: :cry: :cry: Tell the Husky guy's what that stands for.... :cry:

I don't need R, when I got H! :cry:

Big Bob go pick up a Husky from the dealer...All the cool people are doing it. :cry:

well, I have em in my sights. I can't afford it yet. That valve issue post in here freaked me out some, but that was an 04 TE-250. I know Unkle moose has a husky and he likes it. I love the ergos on the bikes. I know a good rider who has an older husky and he sweasr by it, but he carries the most organized and complete tool kit in his fanny pack that I ever seen. He said he can tear down the whole bike and motor from that pack. Heck all I carry is a screw driver, some wire and snack bars in my pack.. :cry: then again The bike doesn't have to be Mr. Reliable..... I allready have one of those.

I'm gonna hang out like I said, read and learn. Maybe an 05 is in my future. the 450 or more likely the 510 :cry:

Hey BigBoob :cry: I might take my daughter to Prairie City sunday (she's gonna try her first race there on 11/7) if you want to come and ride my Husky TE450 your more then welcome. I know you like your dealer but give Dan at Motoxotica a call 707-446-4282 he has no 450's in stock but can tell you when he might be getting the new 05's

Kraig

Thanks, love to ride it one day, but sunday I'm at elkins.

yes I been looking at that motoexotic site. I will contact him when the time comes to shop and meet dealers...plus maybe in the spring go over there and look at his bikes for fun

well, I have em in my sights. I can't afford it yet. That valve issue post in here freaked me out some, but that was an 04 TE-250. I know Unkle moose has a husky and he likes it. I love the ergos on the bikes. I know a good rider who has an older husky and he sweasr by it, but he carries the most organized and complete tool kit in his fanny pack that I ever seen. He said he can tear down the whole bike and motor from that pack. Heck all I carry is a screw driver, some wire and snack bars in my pack.. :cry: then again The bike doesn't have to be Mr. Reliable..... I allready have one of those.

I'm gonna hang out like I said, read and learn. Maybe an 05 is in my future. the 450 or more likely the 510 :cry:

Huskys are cool :cry: better than those husaberg motored pumpkins :cry: a little different, like you... :cry:

:cry: Bigbob,

You need to most exotic bike made today. :cry:

Cannondale, ATK, Husaberg, Husky! :cry:

Something that'll take you far, far, far into the woods........ :cry::lol::cry:

I LIKE Huskys I do

Me too, and I really want to consider one for next time. I just wish somone in my area actually SOLD them! :cry:

Hey my Husaberg fe501e runs great and so does my Husky, now about sending BigBob deep into the woods :cry: