My favorite photos! What are yours?

Here are a couple of my favorite photos of me racing or riding.. 54632680.jpg

54891476.jpg

66092934.jpg

nice! :cry:

NTG, get that foot out front!!!! Surprised you haven't damaged it by doing the "anchor"!!

Nice pics, what class are you in (best finish??)

Don :cry:

Great shots!

Looks like Washougal to me. Am i right? Nice pictures! :cry:

you kick ASS!!! WOO HOOO!!! :cry:

I like this one. I'll see if I can find a few more.

4-4takeoff.jpg

Looks like Washougal to me. Am i right? Nice pictures! :cry:

The first two are Longview! The last one is at Washougal racing the first race of the PNW Championship.

So you can see that don't always do the anchor foot.. I know, I have never hurt my foot like that. I usually don't do that, but it is a great pic! Here is another one from a Washougal race..

59104951.jpg

Lets not forget the whoop monster at Washougal... This is during amatuer days 2004..

66093018.jpg

Cool! My Brother rides at that Track...nice to see some girls kicking up the dirt too! :cry: :cry:

Can I play?

Here's one of me and my honey at a Hare Scramble Race. We took 3rd in the 250cc class. :cry:

66855110-5443-426f-9d2c-50d65c66c763.jpg

And here's one of me and the honey riding trails in Helemano. I like to see if we can make it most of the day without her getting off.

ce1013a9-7a2a-42b8-83d7-646098fce081.jpg

She doesn't want to ride on her own saying she'll never get good enough to go where we go at the speeds we do. She likes the fact that she can sight see along the way. I think she's crazier than I am! :cry:

TC,

Those pictures are too cool. Your woman is one BRAVE chick for sure :cry:

Can I play?

Here's one of me and my honey at a Hare Scramble Race. We took 3rd in the 250cc class. :cry:

66855110-5443-426f-9d2c-50d65c66c763.jpg

And here's one of me and the honey riding trails in Helemano. I like to see if we can make it most of the day without her getting off.

ce1013a9-7a2a-42b8-83d7-646098fce081.jpg

She doesn't want to ride on her own saying she'll never get good enough to go where we go at the speeds we do. She likes the fact that she can sight see along the way. I think she's crazier than I am! :cry:

Boy does that bring back memories of my wife and I about 12 years ago. We did the same thing but that is when I was young and dumb.......... :cry:

Here's mine.

strykmasterwheelie5.jpgStrykmasterBermblast.jpg

Yay! I love photo sharing.

This is one of about 25 river crossings on one of the harder trails I've been on this year (Salmon la Sac/Teanaway area, in the Cascade Mountains) teanaway2.jpg

This was my second GOOD dunes jump, but the first one we did not have a camera for. Both of them ended up surprising me just a hair as I don't jump a whole lot but WOW what fun! No paddle needed, just twist and go. OR_Dunes__Sharla_014.jpg

My ALL-TIME best race picture . . . taken at the beginning of the little whoop section on the back side of the track in Airway Heights. Wheelie_M.jpg

I have a TON more up at my photo page

Great pics TC and Firecracker!! Awesome shots!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

'NTG',

This is a cool thread you started here, great pictures BTW, sorry to hear about D2 and your having to liquidate stuff?? Did he not ride or have appreciation for your hobby?? Try and hang on to at least one bike that will do most of the stuff you like to ride!!

'Firecracker',

Very nice pics!! I sure enjoy seeing the diversity of riding terrain!! The one water crossing picture had me cringing though, seeing your unprotected elbows just makes me reflect on one of the response quotes from my earlier "Phyically Challenged" thread;

Well, all {...almost} of the above makes me reconsider my elbow. I lost about 15 degrees of movement after a radial head fracture. Its no fun, definitely changes just about every activity, but I am betting there are plenty who wish they had it as good as me.

Just a thought regarding protecting your body when riding......one of the most talented and cool guys that I ever rode with was missing one eye and he could out-ride most anyone!! One of his favorite quotes was;

DRESS FOR THE CRASH, NOT FOR THE RIDE!!!!

:cry: :cry: :lol:

'TC',

WOW.........that is just way cool, probably the most amazing 2-up ruff terrain picture I've seen!! Thanks for sharing........and yeah......your woman might be crazy however she HAS to really trust you go ride 2-up thru that stuff!! :lol::cry:

Happy 'XPLRN' :cry: :cry:

'Firecracker',

Very nice pics!! I sure enjoy seeing the diversity of riding terrain!! The one water crossing picture had me cringing though, seeing your unprotected elbows just makes me reflect on one of the response quotes from my earlier "Phyically Challenged" thread . . .

Thank you . . . and as for elbow guards:

Tried 'em, can't STAND 'em. They won't stay put unless I tighten the straps far enough that I get arm pump. I wear knee braces and all other required forms of gear, well except a kidney belt, which I can't wear for similar reasons. Those two things I can't get used to despite multiple attempts with different kinds. I'll just take my lumps.

I like this one. I'll see if I can find a few more.

4-4takeoff.jpg

:cry:

Like the picture and even more like your nick :cry: