The Economy vs. Dirt Bike spending

the only thing i've noticed has more to do with the insanely high gas prices right now. i'm less likely to make a long trip to a track because it costs an extra $10-15 just to GET THERE and back.

other than that, i'm single and make plenty of money to support a family, so... i still pretty much do what i want. ?

The slower/weaker economy that this president has...just pulling your chain. I like Bush. It has been up and down for me. I "only" bought two bikes instead of three.

Just curious, we you saw 'bought' do you mean you paid cash or financed these bikes? Just curious, I'm trying to justify buying a second bike and just can't do it.

the only thing i've noticed has more to do with the insanely high gas prices right now. i'm less likely to make a long trip to a track because it costs an extra $10-15 just to GET THERE and back.

same thing here, most of the tracks are about an hour or more away and with a V-10 full size dodge drinking a gallon every ten miles, closer trips or carpooling happens more often.